Protected by Copyscape

Saturday 12 November 2016

A Fresh start...

Hi guys!
I have had an amazing experience while blogging, and it has really been quite an interesting and a fun journey- but I couldn't have done it without taking the time out to try it- and it turns out it was worth it!

Image result for WattpadLike blogging, I am going to try to start writing my first book, on Wattpad. Since I didn't want to start writing my own book at my first attempt,  I am starting with a co-author, with another blogger Grit, who has also started his book quite recently. So thanks for all your support- cause I wouldn't be here without your views, suggestions and comments!



If you would like to give it a small read (Don't worry, it's only as big as a prologue currently) you could visit it Here, or you could scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and read it from there! If you do give it a read, please do give a few suggestions in the comment section- thanks again for being so supportive!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I absolutely love reading your comments and suggestions- So don't hesitate to do so!

My new book- It all started with a flashback