Protected by Copyscape

Saturday 21 May 2016

Saturday Snapshot- 21-05-2016

Hey guys! I've started participating in "Saturday Snapshot", which is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads. It challenges bloggers to put up a few pictures they (or their family/friends) have clicked, every Saturday. This is my first post.... looking forward to continuing to share my experiences.  

Since it has been a hectic week, I wasn't able to post some sketches that I have started working on, but catch them next week because my summer vacations have finally started!!!

This week, I am going to be sharing some pictures with you, me and my family took a few years back, when we visited the Kennedy space station.

Me next to a lunar module
An astronaut suit
A test rocket, hung in the main lobby
The launching bay
All right guys, this is all for today, please do give feedback, because like I said before, this is my first "Saturday Snapshot". I encourage you guys to enroll for the Saturday Snapshot, and if you want to, please do visit West Metro Mommy Reads, and enroll by scrolling to the bottom of any Saturday Snapshot post and registering.
Thanks again, see you later next week!!! 

14 comments:

  1. It's great that you're doing Saturday Snapshot!
    Cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.... You too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fascinating photos - we saw some kind of lunar module in the Science Museum in London, and I keep thinking I should find out more about space travel. My Snapshot is at https://thebooktrunkblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! You should, it is quite an interesting topic!
    Those are some striking looking pictures of the snake’s-head fritillaries. I have not heard of them before though, will probably research on them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Saturday Snapshots! Years ago, when my family and I lived near Houston, we toured the space center. Fascinating! It was fun to revisit again through your photos.
    My Saturday Snapshot post features a tiny library.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!
      That is a good selection indeed...

      Delete
  6. Great photos, Oceangrapher! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for my mini-visit to the space station. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a neat place to visit! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!
      You should visit sometime... Thanks!

      Delete
  9. I never made it there, so I'm glad you shared your photos. It looks like an exciting place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is!
    Maybe you can visit someday!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I absolutely love reading your comments and suggestions- So don't hesitate to do so!

My new book- It all started with a flashback