Protected by Copyscape

Thursday 19 May 2016

Dear little Sis...

It's so hard to explain,
What a special sister you are.
You are a special girl in this dark world,
A bright and shining star.

A special person to hold my hand,
No matter come what may.
You are a special person to laugh with me,
And help me find my way.




A special person to listen,
When I don't know what to do.
A special person to give me company,
And then help me make it through.

A special person to those you know,
Helping when there is a need,
A special person we all love,
A special little sister to me.

-OceanGrapher

2 comments:

  1. That's a really sweet poem- and a good one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!! Great going on your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I absolutely love reading your comments and suggestions- So don't hesitate to do so!

My new book- It all started with a flashback