Protected by Copyscape

Sunday 22 May 2016

Eureka, that's it!- 22-05-16

Hey guys, this is something I am starting on my blog called "Eureka, that's it! ", where in, every once in a while, I'll find an interesting and an informative science video and share it with you guys. However, this is something I am starting with my blog, and there would be a rarity that there would be another blogger doing this...

In today's edition, I am going to talk about the video below.


This video proves the theory that all objects falling down, fall at the same rate. For example, a cannon ball and a feather, if dropped from a same height and at the same time, will touch the ground at the same time, provided there is no air resistance.

Four centuries later, with modernized technology, it has been experimentally demonstrated. 

This video is a true eye opener and is a mind boggling experience. I hoped you enjoyed this video and found it as equally alluring as me.


If you guys do come across such video's then please do share, and paste the url in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I absolutely love reading your comments and suggestions- So don't hesitate to do so!

My new book- It all started with a flashback