Protected by Copyscape

Saturday 28 May 2016

Saturday Snapshot- 28-05-2016

Hey guys, this is my second Saturday Snapshot! This week, I'll be showing you a few pictures of a painting that I made recently. What's special is that is sold for Rupees 3000!
Some of the other paintings along with mine on the top right corner
A close up ( I am sorry for the pictures being so hazy... )
In a nutshell, it was a great experience making the painting, and a proud, yet a bit sad one while selling it. Again, do forgive the picture quality, as it was taken while I was moving. The painting does look better in person! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your sale! I can imagine how bittersweet that would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really, really was...
    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I absolutely love reading your comments and suggestions- So don't hesitate to do so!

My new book- It all started with a flashback