Protected by Copyscape

Saturday 20 August 2016

Harry Potter and the cursed child- My first impression

Hey guys! How are you?
Today I finally got the novel- Harry Potter and the cursed child! However- to be honest- it was like a bomb completely blowing up on my face...
My advice to you is that I wouldn't recommend buying this book. Don't have high standards because- It's not a novel!
Originally a play- this book just gives the dialogues and the different scenes of the play!
To me- It looks exactly like the photocopy of the script!

However, I don't want to be too pessimistic, as I havn't read the book yet- But if you ask me, I think you may enjoy the book far better if your friend lends it to you, or you borrow it from your local library...

I would definitely be posting a review later on, after I finish reading the book. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I absolutely love reading your comments and suggestions- So don't hesitate to do so!

My new book- It all started with a flashback