Protected by Copyscape

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Teaser Tuesday- 23-08-16

Hello guys! Today I am starting with another meme... Teaser Tuesday! Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by "Books and a Beat". Anyone can play along! If you want to join, all you have to do is grab your current read. Then open to a random page, and share two "teaser" sentences from that page. Make sure you don't give away too much- You don't want to spoil the book for others! Then you can share the title & author of your book too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

So today I am going to be sharing a quote from the all time bestseller series- Harry Potter!

"Perfection is beyond the reach of humankind, beyond the reach of magic. In every shining moment of happiness is a drop of poison: the knowledge that pain will come again. Be honest to those you love, show your pain. To suffer is as human as to breathe"
-Albus Dumbledore, Harry potter and the cursed child

Do share a quote or two from your current read, and have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. My husband is reading this right now, and I'll get to it after he's finished. I'm looking forward to it.
    My Tuesday post features LATE FALL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy it!
    That looks like a really fun park- too bad we don't have any here...
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I absolutely love reading your comments and suggestions- So don't hesitate to do so!

My new book- It all started with a flashback