Protected by Copyscape

Thursday 21 July 2016

I couldn't have done it alone- Nirupa Reading Foundation

My latest post gave a very brief outline on the new project that I have under-taken. To summarize, I helped build a library for the under privileged in a government school. This is just a short post, acknowledging the one's who made all of this possible...

However, I didn't and couldn't have done it alone. A foundation that is soon to become a NGO, I helped the Nirupa Reading Foundation.
It was made by a group of friends, in the memory of a energetic, perky and a peppy girl, who sadly died of cancer in 2015. It's goal is to make libraries in India, and has successfully made 2 so far... I am hoping to help flourish it's most recent one...

These guys are actually taking the initiative of helping other's- and I am sure, somewhere out there- kids are passionate for reading, but just don't have the resources.... These guys and many others like them are hoping to give kids like these the greatest gift, a book...
...and I am willing to be a part of it... Wouldn't you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I absolutely love reading your comments and suggestions- So don't hesitate to do so!

My new book- It all started with a flashback