Protected by Copyscape

Saturday 23 July 2016

Saturday Snapshot- 23-07-16

Hey guys! This is my first Saturday Snapshot after a really long time... 
I am starting a mini-series for my trip to Southern India, Kerala! 

A thin sheet of clouds...

A small dam in the hills! It looks like a road cutting through 2 different ecosystems...
A beautiful lake in the calm of the day...
Various huts like these, were placed in the Vadakkunathan temple. It's 1000 years old! It's a classic example of Kerala's style of architecture. There were many mural's inside as well depicting the stories of an Indian epic- Mahabharata. It has also been declared as the National Monument of India! 
A beautiful waterfall cutting through the mountain...

Enjoy Your weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, I especially love the waterfall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    On my way to your blog!!
    Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos of India. It looks like a beautiful place to visit.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very beautiful place to visit!
      No problem at all...
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. The waterfall is amazing! Thank you for sharing your travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was!
      On my way to your blog!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Good. It seems you had good fun..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had quite a lot of fun!
      Thanks for stopping by...

      Delete
  6. Loved your photos, especially just after finishing a book about India! Beautiful pics. I especially like the waterfall - gorgeous!

    PS This s another great way to find readers for your blog - posting in linkups!

    Sue

    2016 Big Book Summer Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great! Glad that you enjoyed them!
    Thanks for letting me know!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks!
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I absolutely love reading your comments and suggestions- So don't hesitate to do so!

My new book- It all started with a flashback